Julia Hidy Marketing strategically designs and produces content and programs to systematically generate awareness, convert prospects’ interest into leads, build trust and give your sales team more tools and resources to close sales.
I take a lead-centric approach to develop contend and programs that will leverage your marketing, PR, advertising, events and activities and turn them into sales. I give prospects more reasons and ways to consider and engage with your company. I help position your executive and staff as the preeminent experts in their field. And I help companies refine and understand their business’ needs so that your sales team can close the deal.
I’ll look at the best ways to create buy-in. Most of the time, I focus on prospects’ C-level and top decision-makers. I make sure they get to know why they need to select your company, people and solution ahead of everyone else.
I’ve been doing this successfully for top companies since early 2000, and know how to convert your prospects into enthusiastic buyers.
What I Do Sets Your Company Up for Success
Sales are the lifeblood of any company. When your marketing activities are positioned correctly, your company and products will make more sales. If you leave your marketing to less experienced or less competent marketers, your sales team won’t get the types of leads they need to close deals.
I’ve worked at senior levels with executives on the client, agency and company side for B2B and B2C firms. I know exactly what the guys in the corner office, and the guys who sign off on the budgets, want to know and what motivates them to make a purchase. I will:
- Re-position your brand relative to key competitors.
- Set your product apart to be seen as the ideal solution in your target market.
- Build your company’s credibility with prospects so they want to know more about what you can do for them.
- Connect with, engage, leverage and then get the decision-makers onside.
I make it easier for your sales’ team to close deals.
I use the media, videos, and get industry leaders to , existing clients and top partners. I’ve reported to CEO’s of companies with $10 million to $16 billion in annual revenues and managed their communications, programs and corner office initiatives. I’ll position your company so your team can compete even more successfully against your largest or most aggressive competitors. I’ve done this successfully for clients and employers for the past 14 years.
I can review the impact your products, brands, website, company, sales and marketing activities have had on your company’s sales and bottom line. Sales collateral, thought leadership, media, analyst and publisher relations, press releases, client case studies and endorsements will be considered or refined. The ultimate goal is to position your company as a leader in your vertical and horizontal businesses. Activities online, at events, in print and in video will support, educate, engage and attract prospects and thought leaders. Your sales team will benefit as they more easily build and sustain relationships that lead to improved revenues.
Your sales’ team and funnel will grow or shrink, based on the quality of available content and the perceived strength and benefits of your product. If you have great products, but you don’t have all the channels prospects and clients want to use, you are leaving money on the table. I can help your firm gain a better foothold in all the key marketing channels.
I can help you expand and improve your sales funnel by improving the content, direction and quality of your marketing, PR, and content campaigns. I’ve rebuilt several established companies’ marketing programs and helped their teams improve their sales notably. I’ve also helped companies position themselves better with investor and technology analysts, and find buyers to acquire their firm and assets.
My agency can develop content that will specifically be designed to trigger prospects’ ‘buy’ impulses, and improve your firm’s ratios of leads to conversions. As your content reaches and engages more buyers and decision-makers at every touch point, your sales team will receive more opportunities to close more transactions with the right buyers already onside. Otherwise, you’ll continue to invest more company money, time and effort with lower levels of returns.
I help position your company’s reputation so your firm is seen to be compatible with and similar in stature to your prospects. It is reasonable to expect they would not otherwise wish to engage a company with a reputation or stature that is less than their own. I also help ensure that your company can be seen as being on par, as far as the quality of your products and services go, with your largest competitors – online and off.
As a boutique marketing agency, I develop and produce content designed to secure leads and increase reputation via:
- press releases
- articles and advertorials
- case studies
- white papers
- blogger interviews and guest articles
- webinars and podcasts
- social media campaigns
- videos, audios, PowerPoint presentations and webinars
- speeches for events, summits and conferences and
- trade show content and industry events.
My goal is to increase your sales volume and dollar value by finding and nurturing high quality leads and improving the way your sales funnel works.” Julia Hidy
High quality leads will lead to better sales and bottom-line results.
MORE VISIBILITY NEEDED NOW
In the 1960’s and 1970’s, it took seven or eight impressions before someone could recall a brand. These days, it can take 30 up to 40 impressions before a new prospect will recognize your company, what you’ve told them and why they’d want to buy from you. Your content has to be even more persuasive, and images have to be eye-catching and memorable. You’d also better have a good story or news to tell them or they will tune you out faster than they can click or blink.
Then, there’s a whole other challenge: people hate being sold. They don’t dislike it; they hate it. That’s why when your sales’ team calls them, they usually don’t want to return the calls.
If prospects have gathered information that they, their tribe and peers consider leading-edge, beneficial, cost-effective and good for their business and careers, then they will want to connect with your company’s reps.
“First you have to reach, inform and engage prospects. Then you have to engage them until they want to jump into your sales funnel. All the great brands have done this.” Julia Hidy
Julia Hidy Marketing is a virtual lead generation and marketing agency with key differences. Since I target your primary customer – whether it’s C-level executives, or in-store shoppers, the content and projects I develop will:
- benefit your firm’s long-term growth, client retention and valuation of your company;
- address demanding, complex issues with clearly stated, verifiable bottom line benefits while solving prospects’ technology, customer, product, operating, supply chain, security, financial and other key company concerns;
- provide your sales team with more warm vs. cold leads;
- find and leverage the best high profile ways to inform, educate, encourage and nurture prospects; and
- improve existing client retention, word-of-mouth while providing top quality endorsements.
I create content that fully supports your sales representatives’ efforts, pitches and company growth strategies. I’ll help them focus on what they do best — sell — as they:
- improve existing client relationships;
- build new, higher quality relationships; and
- close more deals in a shorter period of time.
If your sales funnel works better, it will also likely work more quickly. This can translate to increased ROI for every marketing, PR or ad dollar spent.
Your publicly available content can make or break your relationships with your clients. By working with me, your company will not only keep pace, but will effectively differentiate your products and services from your competitors for all the right reasons.
Julia Hidy Marketing can work quickly or on detailed projects. In one instance, a company was able to win a U.S. national software developer’s award only three months after the initial stage of their image redesign.
Another company was able to secure new sales after a five year drought. Feature case studies, high profile speaking engagements and invitations to be included in clients’ new business pitches soon followed.
Six weeks after developing and launching a comprehensive communications’ plan, a 1,000-seat technology project for a professional services’ firm that was about to fail was not only revived but soon received 100% buy in. Te project was successful and resulted in success for the firm along with tens of thousands of its clients. Initially, the project was also in danger of considerable project cost overruns. In the end, the entire project was also delivered in on time and on budget.
One firm was noticed by and began to partner with three Fortune 500 firms. Within the first year, the company’s sales improved 4X.
Your company must continually refine, update and expand your marketing and sales assets. You also need to add new sales’ channels – such as video – and ensure that your content is available on every possible device. The quality, frequency and focus of new content must allow prospects to gain the information and comfort to ‘see,’ ‘hear’ and find out as much as they can about your company online or in print in whatever way suits them.
I ensure that your firm’s content keeps your company ‘in the running’ so you can compete successfully relative to any of your competitors. I help guarantee that existing and new client experiences will be successfull – online and off.
Website strategies must always help, and not hurt your company. Websites are no longer online business cards; they are information portals and ongoing resources. Your company must be as aggressive in your online marketing as your sales team is with your firm’s physical sales and assets.
My goal for your company and people is to:
- make your brand and firm look, sound, and be perceived as unique and special;
- establish, engage and have your brand ranked and considered as being more suitable and beneficial than your competitors;
- reinforce your company’s reputation, ethics and customer satisfaction levels;
- be seen as leaders, visionaries and as highly stable within your vertical; and
- give prospects many reasons to engage and invite your firm to be their vendor and partner.
A few more ideas:
- Your marketing must become more dynamic, interactive, and engaging vs. static;
- Relationships, once you engage a prospect, have to be established quickly and not stall so that you benefit by hitting your prospect’s ‘hot’ buttons when they are ready to buy;
- Visitors must be one or two clicks away from finding the information that will help them realize your solution and product really could solve their problems (not just that your narrative tells them that it could);
- They have to have proof that your firm offers them the ‘best’ solution, product and team for their money; and
- Your company’s improved reputation must also improve your prospects’ internal and external reputations.
What you don’t want to do with your marketing efforts is to only go one-third to three quarters of the distance and ultimately hand your efforts, time, energy and prospects’ business to your competition.
To build a world-class reputation and find more ideal, targeted prospects, allow me to help you design and launch and leverage exactly the kind of content that will give your sales’ team what it needs to turn prospects into clients, and ultimately close more sales.