SALES EVENTS, TRADE SHOWS AND VIRTUAL TRADE SHOWS
Julia Hidy Marketing has developed the content and managed the media and online presence for firms at North America’s largest and most prominent trade shows and events. Julia Hidy has developed, refined and done:
- event themes and messaging
- online e-press kit portals at businesswire.com and prnewswire.com
- meeting and virtual press conference presentations and speeches
- run press conferences
- trade media meeting presentations
- media tours and junkets
- show floor print, radio, network and webtv interviews
- press releases and media coverage that pushed her clients’ products to page 1 of Google for specific search terms during major trade shows.
Events provide face time, an opportunity to shake hands and be in front of your ideal clients. Events, trade shows and virtual conferences are still one of the best ways to:
- generate and meet leads
- negotiate and secure sales
- be seen as experts
- leave a positive first impression
- set up future calls, appointments and meetings.
Since most events are open to the trade, your firm must do and be seen as doing better than your competition. Research has shown that firms that can do many things 1% better than their peers usually secure the sale.