PROSPECT AND CLIENT MEETING PLANNING
As a professional meeting and convention planner, Julia Hidy has arranged high profile events in Toronto, across Canada, in New, York, L.A., London, Palm Beach, Chicago and other major cities.
One sales’ opportunity may be to set up small 12 to 20 person meetings with publishers and their key readers to discuss issues and solutions. Julia Hidy can ask about these opportunities, and oversee and help your staff plan the details for this type of special prospect event.
Julia Hidy has also planned a number of annual user group meetings with top name-brand clients in unique venues over the course of 2-3 days. She can help your company develop your strategy to make sales, refine presentations, invite clients to co-present key solution benefits, present case studies, and help your staff plan the event so it will be as financially successful as it will be exceptionally well run.
MEETINGS FROM 10 TO 10,000
In addition to content for many trade shows, executive summits and conferences, a few of the events Julia Hidy has designed, planned, managed and/or spoken at, include:
- invitation only online portals and large virtual trade shows and e-conferences
- webinars for 1,000 attendees
- company meetings for 20 to 10,000 attendees
- Fortune 100 and Financial Post 100 annual general shareholder’s meetings
- executive and staff dinners from 20 to 1,000
- head office openings and $10,000 a plate charitable events
- national and large association annual meetings
- dinner meetings for 200 to 750 with cocktails, meals and live entertainment
- golf tournaments for Fortune 500 and Financial Post 100 participants
- financial roadshows to 20-cities in 10 business
- small to large software Users’ group meetings
UNIQUE MEETING PLANNING EXPERIENCES
Julia Hidy’s meeting planning experiences range from dinners and meetings for Richard Branson, attendees that were other billionaires, national leaders, many well known C.E.O.’s, high ranking politicians, New York Times’ best selling authors, musicians, network talk show hosts and celebrities.
Julia planned and managed a large corporate event held at the Governor General’s residence in Canada – Canada’s equivalent of the U.S.’s White House – for one of Canada’s largest corporate holding companies and breweries.
Julia Hidy has also arranged for designed special sales events and is very good at putting the right people into a room together, adding water and mixing.
Julia Hidy Marketing can oversee the planning and direction of your company’s special sales’ events, including:
- content development, multimedia presentations and visuals
- speakers, entertainment and recommendations
- venue and menu planning or review
- logistics and timing recommendations and
- suggested and planned post-meeting sales follow ups