The online world has completely changed the way we do business. The impression your company and content leaves will be key to securing any sale. Prospects must be able to find you quickly and easily online.
“Not a single sale takes place without an online visit.” DemandBase, VUE2011, Virtual Conference, Nov. 2011
You have seconds to sell your online presence to a prospect. What you convey must interest them, be accurate, meet their wants, and have the right content only a click or two away. Julia Hidy Marketing can refine, arrange and expand your online presence, reputation and results. Programs will be designed so your company’s website and other online portals will get attention, mindshare and reader, listener and viewer engagement.
In addition to full or partial website and/or blog designs or redesigns, Julia Hidy Marketing can improve your online touch points via:
- publisher and other portals
- video sites
- audio and podaster sites
- slideshare and presentation sites
- social media sites
- mobile app development, interactive content and learning tools
- producing live and pre-recorded webinars
- mobile apps
- sites modified for tablets, ipads, Smartphones and other devices.
Julia Hidy Marketing has updated and improved the selling capabilities of noted technology and other companies via their online image. She has taken tired sites, designs, old outdated logos, ineffective content and revamped the first and lasting impression these companies made on their prospects, existing clients, media, thought leaders and business partners. All sales’ touchpoints were favorably impacted. The results were that her clients could be considered for coveted U.S. national awards, garnered top magazine rankings, and received more media coverage and leads than they’d had in years. These firms were also approached by Fortune 100 and well-respected companies as partners for sales, marketing and other bottom-line boosting initiatives.
Online, prospects and influencers want to know quickly what you can do for them. In addition to your website, prospects will also check:
- any specialized product pages, white papers, case studies and client endorsements they can read, hear or see
- which companies’ and sites link to yours and who your business partners are+
- blogs, podcasts and video podcasts available
- product, sales, FAQ and user support information videos
- trade magazine coverage and community comments
- articles and reviews written by respected editors and reputable third-party experts
- webinars or podcasts from analysts, industry leaders and company management
- executive bios, summaries and insights
- speaking and event appearances and trade show participation
- associations your company belongs to and
- active LinkedIn, Google +, Twitter and/or social media portals you participate in and prospects can review.
ONLINE BRANDING EXPERTS
At Julia Hidy Marketing, we’re experts in helping you create, restore, manage and notably improve your company’s online brand visibility and perceptions. We have designed highly effective campaigns for companies who had either virtually no brand presence or online collateral, or who had poor content and even worse branding. We then quickly built up their online collateral so they became North American leaders in their specific verticals.
We have also helped these firms add a tremendous number of high quality back links, and other online content so they could be far more likely to be found by their prospects. We’ve had campaigns that resulted in Google page 1 keyword rankings for products, coverage receied at high profile events, and inbounds from Tier-1, 2 and 3 partners, and most importantly, good prospects.
Julia Hidy Marketing can redesign your brand and online ‘personality’ so your products, team and services will be more highly regarded online.
The Web IS an actual web. Every online mention can make your web presence, brand and company stronger. Certain types of mentions will boost rankings and search engine results far more than others. Julia Hidy Marketing knows how to get and leverage those mentions to your product’s, firm’s and sales’ teams’ ultimate benefit.